Buyers & Sellers
Listing Your Home
5 Reasons to List with Gates Management & Realty
- We have moved. We are now closer to the interstates with parking right in front of our offices. You do not have to go INTO town to meet with us at our new location at 236 Orange Grove Street, Hillsborough, NC 27278.
- Visibility: Because we do both property management & sales, we have many signs in the area; thus gaining more attention than most PLUS the aqua teal coloring of our signs gathers attention.
- Marketing: Gates Management & Realty is a member of two MLS (multiple listing systems) and also allows IDX (sharing of information with other real estate companies and website marketing such as Zillow.com, Homes.com, etc…)
- Updating/Staging: Our broker-in-charge has done interior design in the area since 1988. She is available for advice on the updating required for your property to look the best it can be for a minimal consultation fee.
- Our Bias and Built-in Clients: We are biased! We LOVE this area of North Carolina!
So, who would be better than someone who loves the talents of the artists showing in numerous art galleries around, as well as the books of southern writers who reside in the Hillsborough/Orange County/Alamance areas, along with all the great musicians, Last Friday events, parlor concerts… to guide you in the process of selling your home and telling others how great the home is as well as about the wonderful area in which we reside.· In addition, we have a built-in clientele for some of the homes. We manage 250+ homes in the area and those tenants may choose to someday be homeowners and we hope they choose your home. Some are first time homebuyers and others may have moved here from another state and are renting until they are sure this is the job/area for them. Finally, we manage rental homes for investors and they, too, might be interested in growing their investment portfolio and perhaps your listing may be perfect for them.
Thank you for the opportunity to list your home for sale! Please contact us for a home evaluation. We have agents that are certified in Pricing and pricing it right is half the battle. We look forward to serving your real estate needs. We desire to provide you with the best service “and then some”!email@example.com
5 Reasons to Hire Gates Management & Realty as your Buyer’s Agent
- History: We have a 25 plus year history as a real estate firm and KNOW the area.
- Visibility: We are easy to find. We are a short distance from both interstate I-85 and I-40. As you exit off either interstate, head north on Churton Street (also known as old Hwy 86), after a few traffic lights, turn right on Orange Grove Street and drive to the back row of the Colonial Business Center on your right and we are the 3rd door down with parking right out front.
- Properties for Sale: We have residential, land and some commercial property for sale from time to time, BUT we can and do sell real estate listed by other companies. Most of us share our listings through IDX (this is shared listings with other agencies as well as web search sites such as Zillow.com, Homes.com, etc…). NOT all properties are listed on public sites, so we have access to some listings that you may not see as well as these public sites may not always be as up to date as our information.
- Buyers’ Agency: It is usually in your best interest to have an agent that is searching for you specifically and watching out for your interest. It does not cost you as the buyer to use an agent to assist you. The most common policy is that the seller pays both agents at closing So, when you phone the listing agent to see a property, you have just contacted the agent FOR THE SELLER. IF you do this, be sure to guard what you tell them UNLESS/UNTIL you have signed a Buyers’ Agency Agreement with them. Once you have signed with someone (hopefully Gates Management & Realty), they are assisting you to get the best property to suit your needs at the right price and in the right condition.
- Local Knowledge: Our agents are either local or have been here for a long time. They love and appreciate the quaintness of our hometown atmosphere, but are also familiar with the medical facilities in the area, the arts/educational universities and the close access to the interstates to get to everything quickly. Our community is a great place start your adult life/family and/or to retire. The communities we serve are Hillsborough, Efland, Mebane, Graham, Burlington, Durham, Chapel Hill and surrounding communities – what a great place to live!
To contact one of our sales agents: firstname.lastname@example.org